Happy Elvis Week! Here are 6 things rocking at Breakaway Running.
2015 Elvis Week is August 8-16 and Memphis hosts numerous events, including the Elvis Presley 5k, to celebrate Elvis Presley’s life, music, and legacy. Here are some ways runners can celebrate Elvis Week at Breakaway – as inspired from some of Elvis’ most known songs and loves.
1. Celebrate Elvis’ favorite sandwich with Peanut Butter and Banana flavored Hammer Gel or Gu energy gels
2. Too hot outside? That’s all right, baby! Cool down with a water bottle or with light-weight running gear!
3. Our Breakaway shirts have been coined as runners good luck charm in runs and races… plus you get extra cheers from the rest of #teambreakaway!
4. Don’t be a hard-headed runner! Get fitted for the right shoe with the help from our staff at Breakaway Running. Typical life of a running shoe varies on the runner, but could go for 300 to 500 miles… 🙂
5. Rock your socks off with Swiftwick running socks!
6. Gluv Me Tender with RunnigGluv, a fashionable, flexible and versatile fitness towel-and-tissue in one!